Conditions: mid-70’s, sunny
5 PAX posted to the Grill to knock out a workout before the heat rose too high. The disclaimer was given.
We continued the Q source with a brief overview of the Jester:
Jester – The temptation of the flesh that hinder acceleration.
Hebrews 12:1 “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”
- Are some temptations worse than others? Every man has his own personal jester
- Don’t bad men often do good things and good men often do bad things? The jester is a master liar
- Can a man ultimately conquer his own demons? Preparedness keeps the jester at bay
Mosey to the end of the street for Warm-a-rama: Huggy Bears, Arm Circles, Good Mornings, Goofballs, Best Stretch Ever, Plank Jacks, Monkey Humpers
Mosey back to the shovel flag.
- Conveyor Belt: rotate through 6 stations (one minute/station): Cinder Block Curls, Squats, Merkins, Jump Rope, Flutter Kicks, Carolina Dry Docks
- Triple Check: teams of 3 – 1st in People Chair, 2nd plank, 3rd runs 100 yards and back X2
- Mosey to playground for Pullups and Underdogs (10 reps each)
- Pistol Squats (10 each leg)
- Abyss Merkins (10)
- Zombie walk back to shovel flag
- Second round of the Conveyor Belt above but 30 seconds/station
Mary: Dealer’s choice – Windshield Wipers, Heal Taps, 6 inches, WWII, American Hammers, Climber Taps
COT: Prayers for Tuck as he is deployed for the next few weeks for training exercises