“Building Up” F3 Workout Jan 14, 2017
Welcome to F3 Lockridge Park. Circle low 5’s, Any FNGs?
Disclaimer: We are a Men Only, Free, Outdoor, Peer Led workout group. We Exercise at our own risk (please use caution), we are not professionals, We Modify any exercise as needed, we give our best, we do not leave anybody behind, and We End with a Circle of Trust. Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith. We are F3!
Warmarama (near the shovel flag)
- Chinooks 20 in cadence arm circles above your head
- Scissor jacks 20 in cadence
- Goofballs 20 in cadence standing mountain climbers
- Side lungers with arm curls slow 5 down, hold, slow 5 count up for resistance
- Hulk Hogans 15 squats to calf raises, slow on your own, hold squat
- Happy feet … Our workout today is called “Building Up”. We will be exercising around some old buildings, but we are also here to build each other up. “Aye?!”
Mumble Chatter thought:
Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11
While we mosey (stick together) or if we are doing an exercise on our own: Share a goal or something you want to be accountable for. It could be something like “I will split 1 wheel barrow of firewood per week, or I will pray out loud with my wife for the first time”. Start with “Hoorah” everybody answers back “Hoorah”. Share. “Hoorah”. Everybody answer “Hoorah”. The hoorah’s signal that we hear you, we support you/ give permission to build each other up. Part of our Circle of Trust is the ability to trust each other enough to share our hearts. I will start us off: Hoorah! (Hoorah!) I will weigh 200 lbs by my 40th birthday. Hoorah! (Hoorah!)
Mosey to the Rail Cars
- Butt kickers 20 in cadence
- Pendulum stretchers 10 slow count left, right call, everybody up!
- Salute the shovel flag
- Incline merkins for our troops 22: down 1, down 2
- Rail cars partner up, on “Chug!”, start slow, faster, faster, slow it down, brakes on and hold
Mosey to in front of furnace (follow the trail)
- Plank jacks 1 minute- timekeeper as many as you can
- Side planks 1 min. each side time keeper, time to share
- ABC’s on your six, big letters
- Column jumps 30: up 1, up 2 (forgot to do these)
Mosey to barn ruins through arch tunnel, circle around grass areas
- Figure 8 halleluiah’s shuffles arms up, sprint thru, shuffles arms up, sprint thru, imperial walkers for 6
- Wagon wheels 5 merkins at each edge, move the right
- Circle up, LBC’s 30 sec- timekeeper
- Flutter kicks 30 sec- timekeeper
Mosey to wide ruins next to furnace
- Recover, happy feet opportunity to share, thank you for praying me thru,
- Tres amigos, up and back it may be difficult to share but we have each others back
- Bicycles on your 6, one minute timekeeper
Mosey to triangle
- All you gots 3 at a time, 10 fingertip merkins, sprint to bridge, 10 finger tip merkins, sprint back to start, 10 fingertip merkins, sprint to bridge, hold halleluiah squat for 6, SSH’s while you wait to start
- Coolerama on your 6’s stretches, share
- Counterama, namerama
- Announcements, prayers, COT
- Prayers for Dropbox- knee/ leg injury at work
- We have each other’s back, will build each other up, and encourage one another with accountability. These are the PAX and what I can remember for shout-outs shared:Colombia: health concerns, continuing education and new job search.
Streaker: the sound of the waterfall makes him have to pee.
Xena: AFC sports, training for races.
Cooter: to weigh 200 lbs by 40th, 10 down 10 to go.
Sensei: will medal in the Spartan master series and give God the glory.
Neon: will continue to read the Bible and be in prayer more- 15 minutes daily.
Uptown: will be an Isagenix executive by August.
Flame: will be a college graduate.