It was a field of dreams for the PAX this morning. Today was monumental for our group. We pitched the F3 Shovel Flag today as our starting and ending post. YHC set up a Major League workout, using the lower baseball field outside Macungie Park. It was a good thing we exited the park because there were a bunch of RV’s and large circus tent set up. We were all certain some Sad Clowns would be poking their heads out soon.
- Mosey 200 yards to Light Post – Half Arm Circle Twists: 20IC
- Mosey 200 yards to Light Post – SSH: 20IC
- Mosey 200 yards to Light Post – Monkey Humpers 20IC
- Mosey 200 yards to Light Post – Mountain Climbers: 20IC
The THANG! – Arriving at Baseball Field
1st base: 10 Burpees, 2nd base: 20 Merkins, 3rd base: 30 Squat Jacks, Home Plate: 40 Flutter Kicks. High Knee / Jog In Place at Home Plate until 6.
Inning # 1 – Sprint Between Bases.
Inning #2 – Bear Crawl Between Bases
Inning #3 – Crab Walk Between Bases
Inning 4 – Back Pedal Between Bases
The Extra THANG! – PAX Drum Majors
- Robots 10 IC Locked Arms with PAX Straight Line: Sprint 200 yards to Light Post
- Lunges 10 IC Locked Arms with PAX Straight Line: Sprint 200 yards to Light Post
- Dips 10 IC on Picnic Benches: Sprint 200 yards to Light Post
- Spiderman Mercans x 10 IC
Mosey to Shovel for Mary.
Mary: 20 WWI and 20 American Hammers
Counterrama = 5
Nameorama = 1 FNG (Cooter – Greg DiGiacomo)
Ball of Man = We thanked God for waking us up, bringing us out of the Fart Sack, and for the gift of having other men in or life. There is another man out there that needs this… Share the gift!
Announcements: Flame Q for Saturday. Neon out of town, may call in.
P.S. Baseball is a dirty sport! I looked like I had been in good old fashion back yard brawl when I got home.