A beautiful 57 degrees this morning at Lone Lane Park! Remember the best way to get a hard commit from an FNG is to pick him up at his home. Some people say things get better with age. That’s a bunch of crap. Things are way better with age. This morning was no exception.
Disclaimer – only men over 18, rotational lead, free, all volunteer, non-professional, modify as necessary, not pass fail, you assume very real risk of injury by participating. Everyone states “I” or leaves upon their own free will.
Warmarama – SSH, Sungods, Abe Vagoda, Grass Pickers, Monkey Humpers, Slow to Fast Mountain Climbers, Motivators, Merkins, and Burpees.
Mosey to basketball court.
1. Suicide ladder foul line, mid court, foul line, end line.
2. Mosey Mid Court – Shoulder to Shoulder for Merkin Ladder
3. Wall Sits on Fence – 10 count each PAX
4. Balls to Wall – 10 count each PAX
5. Crab Walk Mid Court for James Bond 007
6. Bear Crawl End Line for Hand Slap Squats x 25
7. Crawl Bear Mid Court for J-Lo / Hips Don’t Lie x 10 IC
8. Lung End Line – Imperial Walkers x 25 IC
Part 2 – Millennial Races – two teams
1. One person from each team starts a Bear Crawl race 100 yards down drive to corner, then gets up and sprints 200 yards around parking lot loop. Rest of teams hold plank or merkin variation until turn.
2. Wheel Barrow across volleyball court – flap jack back.
3. Fireman Carry over and back volleyball court – flap jack.
4. Team 1 Pull-Ups (AMRAP) while Team 2 In & Out Abs x 25 – Flap Jack
5. Team 1 -Pull-Ups (AMAP) while Team 2 Dips x 25 – Flap Jack
With the last 30 seconds left in workout do Pilates 100’s!
CoRama = 7
NoRama = One FNG (Benjamin Greenly) Now lovingly referred to as Mad Dog!
NOTE: As referenced in our DISCLAIMER above you need to be 18 years old to accept the official legal disclaimer, unless of course you are sponsored by a family member that takes responsibility. Therefore YHC got the pleasure of trying to smoke a 17 year old stud. It wasn’t looking good for YHC, he beat me pretty good in the shuttle run, bear crawl, and sprint. Until the end! Yes, the naming portion of every workout when you get to look into a man’s soul. It was as struggle to find an appropriate name for this North Carolina native, baseball player, high school senior. No good names were coming to us, then it hit! The glazed look in the eyes and a swift movement to the bushes for a splash of the old merlot. The PAX was surveyed for the finest wine and MAD DOG was birthed!
Prayers & Praises
Thank God for a group a men called F3 that get outside a few times a week in a 1,000 different locations to make each other better. Whether your a 17, 47, or 107 it’s worth the trip. Special thanks to my brother of the Gloom Sunny for introducing me to this group of crazies almost 2 years ago in Moorhead City, NC.