YHC (Uptown Girl) is honored to recap this beautiful gloom at the Pond. The humidity was very present that made you think the extra layer added for the recent cool and rainy morning was a dramatic wardrobe flaw. YHC took of his long sleeve under-layer but for the safety of the PAX put his other shirt back on.
Disclaimer – men, not professionals, modify, you assume risk, stay together, don’t get hurt. well said!
Warmarama – SSH x 20, One Leg over other Stretch, Mountain Climbers, Monkey Humpers, maybe more or less but it was early.
Part 1 – Sprints and Push
- Merkins – diamond, normal, wide x 15×3, rinse with 50 yard karaoke and 87% sprint return. (HOLD ON TREEHUGGER DECIDED IT’S CHIPPENDALE TIME)
- Mountain Climbers, Diagonals MC, and Wide MC 15×3, rinse with 50 yard karaoke and 88% sprint return.
- Squats, Bicycles, Flutters, rinse with 50 yard skipping and 95% sprint.
WHETHER YOU ARE A CHIPPENDALE OR TREEHUGGER YOU NEVER GIVE LESS THAN 105%
Part 2 – Four Corner Partners on Basketball Court
- Merkins x 15 Bear Crawl to next corner. Visit all 4 corners.
- Crab Cake x 15 – Lunge Walk to next corner. Visit all 4 corners.
- Merkin to Air Press Medley 5 count ladder – bunny hop to next corner. Visit all 4 corners.
- Burpee x 6 – Crab Walk to next corner. Visit all 4 corners.
American Hammers x 20, Peter Parkers x 20, In&Out Abs x 50, 6″ Hold to Flutter kicks x 20, Monkey Ball Scratches x 20. Finish with a push up contest lead by Doubtfire and Treehugger. Push to failure!
CoRama = 9, NoRama
Announcements – Sat. Oct. 6 – Doubtfire has annual Hope Rescue Mission dinner at the Double Tree in Reading https://www.hopeforreading.org/events Still a few seats left! Also same weekend Treehugger has one seat left for CSAUP man’s weekend to hike Appalachian. Note there will be no tents involved, it will be intense as the man himself. Exactly one seat left, don’t miss this opportunity. Lastly, Saturday, Oct. 20 – Lancaster is celebrating their one year Manniversary and we are planning a convergence to celebrate with them. This does involve a stop at Shady Maple!
Prayers & Praise
Thank you Lord for this great group of men. We lift up to you all needs of each of these men and ask that you be with Chopper who’s on a hunting trip right now. Keep him safe and may he return healthy. Also lift up all the work of the men of F3 especially Doubt Fire at the Men’s Rescue Mission, Treehugger CSAUP, Sunspot@F3LANCO.