YHC arrived at The Bee Hive at 6:15am to a glorious sunrise and perfect 55 degree temperature to lay the ground work for today’s beatdown. A series of cones and coupons were strategically placed throughout the Bee Hive for want would follow.
- Cones and Coupons – placed forty yards apart on un-even grass surface across from pavilion.
- Every 0.10 of mile a cone was placed around the inside driveway and street to make a 0.50 mile loop.
Special thanks to Flame for delivering 10 Paver coupons each weighing 23 lbs.
Today’s workout was designed with the Murph and Spartan Races in mind.
Disclaimer – given
Mosey around the driveway and every .10 of mile (cone) stop for a quick round of 2 warm-up exercises. All movements done in 10 count series, some IC others straight count.
- Arm Circles / Circle Arms
- Daisy Pickers / Abe Vagodas
- Monkey Humpers / Imperial Walkers
- Merkins / Crab Cakes
- Burpees / Bonnie Blairs
Partner Up. P1 is doing a Murph Set while P2 is doing a 40 yard shuttle run or coupon carry 4 times.
Murph Set Includes:
10 – Pull-ups
20 – Merkins
30 – Air Squats
In order to complete a full Murph you need 100 pull-ups, 200 Merkins, and 300 Air Squats. So that means we do 10 sets. Fortunately, or unfortunately this is only a 1 hour workout so we only completed 6 complete sets.
Mosey the driveway loop. At each .10 cone stop for a quick round of 2 ab exercises.
- Flutter Kick / Scissor Kick
- Pickle Pushers / Pickle Pointers
- American Hammer / WWI
- Low Side Plank Lower and Raise / Left Legs
Praise for the Mothers this weekend. YHC had a great trip to Hershey with the Mrs. Praying for Lucky Punk as competes in National Fitness Competition, Special Prayers for Heavy Load and men like Dr. Seuss who make the time to stand beside another brother struggling. Praise God for F3 and each of our attempts to get better, be the light into the world, and live 3rd.