Disclaimer given, Dads remember you are responsible for your 2.0s. Have fun but be safe. Like all F3 workouts modify as needed. All kids instructed to stay together with the group and don’t go too far ahead.
Mosey for Warm-a-Rama
- SSH x 10 ic
- Merkins x 10
- Abe Vagodas x 10 ic
- Monkey Humpers x 10 ic
Mosey to field for:
- Dads do AMRAP merkins while 2.0s run to other cones, do 5 jumps/starjumps and run back.
- 0s do exercise of choice while the dads bear crawl up, do 5 burpees and run back.
Thang 2 Tag
- 0s are it, dads do merkins until the 6 is tagged.
- Dads are it, 2.0s do squats until the 6 is tagged.
Thang 3 Suicides
- Run to Cone 1: Merkins (2.0: 10; Dads: 25) run back to start.
- Run to Cone 2: SSH (2.0: 15; Dads: 30), run back to start.
- Run to Cone 3: LBCs (2.0: 20; Dads: 40), run back to start.
Tunnel of Love
Return to the shovel flag for some snacks and a discussion about fathers and their impact.
Dads: Flame, Dialup, Knievel, Long Haul, Open House, Lincoln, and Ranger
2.0s: Sticks, Gabby, Princess, Potty Train, Kick, Tuba, Crush, Sunshine, Flipper, Doc, 3×3, Foul, T-Rex, and Invisible
Being a Dad is a huge responsibility. The kids just got out of school and I reminded them of all the hard work they just finished. They had a year of amazing challenges and relationships. Dads also have a ton of responsibilities like food and shelter, making money to live on and have experiences with their family, and to take care of themselves so they can be a great father. The kids are to try to find something their dad likes and do that with their dad, even if it is not their first choice.
To all of the dads out there, Happy Fathers Day. Take your shoes off, put your work gloves down and enjoy the day.