Mid-60s, Off-and-on rain, wet.
1st time Q and started with a fumble. Forgot my prepped notes and workout at home. Thankfully, the PAX were ready to jump in when I couldn’t remember the names and had to learn how to count. Appreciate the assistance in getting us rolling! Side-note: I am not Canadian but I play one at F3. I do enjoy maple syrup and hockey.
Disclaimer given as we began with a mosey around the parking lot.
IC: SSH, Abe Vigotas, Peter Parkers, Monkey Humpers
Then did some hamstring, quad and hip stretches – we were going to need it.
In the parking lot:
- 40yds Bear Crawl – 5 merkins at end
- 40yds Bear Crawl – 10 lunges at end
- 40 yds Inch Worms – 5 merkins at end
- 40 yds Inch Worms – 10 lunges
Moved Under the Pavilion:
- Dips between picnic tables x 30, rest, x 20, rest, x 10
- All PAX lined up along a row of picnic tables and setup for single leg bulgarian squats – 20 each leg
- Single Leg Bulgarian Squats with barbell – While lined up, completed single leg bulgarian squat rep then passed the dumbell to the PAX next to you. Down the line and back.
- Borrowed from Mr. Brady’s backblast at the Trojan last week 6/13/19 – Individual sprint lap around picnic tables. While each PAX is running, others complete burbees until all have completed lap.
- Mosey lap around parking lot in rain to cool down
- Dealers Choice: X’s and O’s, planks around the circle for 10 count each, american hammers, Balls to the wall for 10 count down the line of PAX
Count-o-rama and Name-a-rama
- Sunshine’s wife and kids
- Mani’s upcoming RV extravaganza to Florida with the family
- Timmy Ho’s cousin now a single parent with young daughter, husband left