The weather has changed. A cool, low humidity morning greeted 4 PAX at the Grill; great weather for a workout.
Mosey to end of Park Road for Warm-a-rama: Butt Kickers, High Knees, touch ground, Arm Circles, Abe Vigoda, Grass Pickers, Imperial Walkers, Plank Jacks, Calf Stretch, Peter Parkers
- Indian Run along the river ~ ½ mile. Our stride was broken when a pack of dubiously-friendly dogs charged us on the trail. The owner was nonchalant so we assumed they wouldn’t attack but we thought it prudent not to continue running which would encourage them to chase.
- Mosey back, stopping ~ every 100 yards for Lt. Dan (squat, lunge each leg); increase by one rep each stop (worked our way up to 7 reps). End at playground.
- Morning Call: Plank in a line; in turn each PAX does 10 pullups and returns to plank
- Line up by pavilion. Do AMRAP for each exercise. PAX in turn Bear Crawl up ~ 25 yards and Crawl Bear back. When return, switch to next exercise while next PAX Bear Crawls.
- Flutter Kicks
- Round 2: PAX sprints to baseball diamond and back
- Hand Release Merkins
- Under Dogs
- BB Situps
YHC miscalculated the time to complete this workout and we had over 20 minutes remaining so we moseyed to the bandstand for dealer’s choice of exercises, some of which included: People’s Chair, Diamond and Wide Merkins (IC) and finishing off with regular to failure, Bonnie Blairs, One-armed side-plank dip thingy that gave the triceps a good workout (courtesy of Ditto), Back Planks, some other stuff that I can’t remember and then we morphed into Mary: Six Inches, Dolly, Box Cutters, Superman, Heel taps, Heels to Heaven, Reverse Crunches, and probably some other stuff.
COT: Lehigh Valley Maniverary Labor Day — looks like the Grill will have a good showing of men! Prayers for PAX and their families.
3/4 of the PAX made their way to Four Twelve for coffeeteria.