Another glorious spring morning broke on the great metropolis of Hamburg as three PAX and an FNG gathered for another griller.
Disclaimer: Welcome to F3. There are some things you need to know about F3 and we always need to remind each other:
- Only men over the age of 18 can participate in the workout and accept this disclaimer.
- I am not a professional, which points to our core principal of being volunteer peer-lead.
- The exercises I suggest are just that – suggestions. I am not compelling anyone to do anything. If I suggest something you are not comfortable with, modify as necessary to include even NOT doing the exercise. This is not a pass fail workout or group.
- From continuing on from this point, and going on this workout with us you are accepting the very real risk of injury. Please note we are exercising on public domain and you will be traversing uneven ground, its dark, and some spots may be slippery, you could lose footing quickly.
Now is the time to either get in your car or state “Aye” affirming acceptance of risk of this workout.
Warm-a-rama: Huggy Bears, SSH, Grass Pickers, Goofballs, Plank Jacks, Mountain Climbers, Best Stretch Ever
- The PAX enjoyed running a Burpee Mile along the Schuylkill River trail, stopping to knock out 12 burpees every ¼ mile.
- They then returned to the park and partnered up for some Doricides: Cones were placed at ~ 10, 20, and 30 yards. Each pair completed a cumulative exercise rep total. While Partner 1 began the exercise, Partner 2 ran suicide runs to each of the cones and back in turn. Flapjack until the total reps were achieved: 100 Merkins, 200 Squats, 300 LBCs
- Mosey to Band Shell for People’s Chair with Punches and Air Presses
Mary: Dolly, Flutter Kicks, and Freddie Mercury
COT: Announcements: opportunity to challenge ourselves with “The Murph” on Memorial Day at the cross fit gym that Mr. Clean goes to; Praise/Pray Requests: Prayers for Matt, a 7-year old boy who was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and his family as they adapt to the challenges of the disease, Praise and prayers for Jonas Jr (Mr. Clean’s son) who graduates from Penn State today. Count-a-Rama (4), Name-a-Rama: we welcomed our FNG with the name “Apollo” into the F3 brotherhood! Prayer