Growth … in everyone’s life there is a potential to become better today than yesterday. To be a better man, a better husband, father, friend, and brother. We all have that potential every morning we are given another day. What you do in that day is completely your choice. Choose to become better. To be the man that your community needs, the husband your wife deserves, the father your kids need, the friend others cherish, and the brother every man secretly wants. Step outside yourself and realize there is way more to life than your own needs. They will be met, but if you look into the world with an unselfish ambition to put others before yourself there is a beauty that will become evident over time. You will change into a better man for everyone around you. And guess what, your needs and desires somehow get taken care of beyond what you could do for yourself. So, get out there and get better with your brothers so you can be the best man for your concentrica. I AM THIRD!
- Abe Vigoda
- LBACs (little baby arm circles)
- BBACs (big baby arm circles)
- Mountain Climbers
- Monkey Humpers
- Rockette Dips – one leg up – 10 each leg
- B.O.M.B.S. Partner. PAX 1 Run PAX 2 exercise.
- 50- Burpees / 100- Overhead Claps / 150- Merkins / 200- Big Boy Sit-ups / 250- Squats.
- 1st F:
- Next workout Saturday, Q: Uptown Girl AO: Kalmbach Park
Circle-of-Trust — Prayers for Drop Box’s hamstring injury.